I have decided to join the 50 Day No Sugar Challenge and it starts today!
From doing a quick Google search I can see many 30 day sugar free challenges are out there but I have decided to be hard core and follow Natalie Carter's 50 Day No Sugar Challenge (click here for more information).
Unfortunately, I was too late to register as I only decided this morning that I would do it, but I will follow the challenge the best that I can using her guidelines:
- Post a daily pic of your low sugar meals (I will forget to do this one so I won't even try)
- Full fat natural dairy products only (I only drink Oat milk now but that should be ok right?!)
- Check food labels for grams of sugar - more than 6g per 100g is a no go!
- Exercise to boost your results
- No processed foods / oils / sugars
- No artificial sugars or HFCS! (will need to look that one up...)
- Eat 1 - 2 low sugar fruits (grapefruit, rhubarb, berries, apple and rockmelon)
- Use hashtag #50DaysNoSugar #day_ (is this a twitter thing?)
I'll try to post weekly Sunday summaries on how I am going in this challenge.
Wish me luck!