Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

High Five for Friday!




My High Five for Friday post this week is all about relaxation.  I started the week by slowing getting back into posting, back into technology and back on the phone after a well deserved break.  I gave up the 50 Day No Sugar Challenge and already the world seems more colourful which I celebrated with my So Pretty Monday post featuring Romance Was Born.  All in all it has been a great week so my high five has been:

1. Having a break from technology

2. Getting back into technology

3. Rediscovering sugar again by enjoying a Magnum Ego Caramel ice cream sitting on the sand watching the waves

4. Salivating over pics of gorgeous dresses at David Jones Spring Fashion show

5. Sitting down with the newspaper and a coffee for the first time in a while and reading some news instead of gossip (there's a lot going on out there people).

I hope you've all had as good a week as I have!

E x

Linking up with Lauren at www.frommygreydeskblog.com

* Image sources from left to right, top to bottom: here, here, here, here, and here.


6 comments:

  1. Nothing beats coffee + a good read (or an interesting one) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to do it at least once a week... for the soul.

      E x

      Delete
  2. So I'm definitely going to have to run out and try that ice cream! It looks delicious :-) Relaxation is going to be key for me this weekend!

    Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got your relaxing weekend Maria 😊

      E x

      Delete