Friday, 17 August 2012
High Five for Friday!
My High Five for Friday post this week is all about relaxation. I started the week by slowing getting back into posting, back into technology and back on the phone after a well deserved break. I gave up the 50 Day No Sugar Challenge and already the world seems more colourful which I celebrated with my So Pretty Monday post featuring Romance Was Born. All in all it has been a great week so my high five has been:
1. Having a break from technology
2. Getting back into technology
3. Rediscovering sugar again by enjoying a Magnum Ego Caramel ice cream sitting on the sand watching the waves
4. Salivating over pics of gorgeous dresses at David Jones Spring Fashion show
5. Sitting down with the newspaper and a coffee for the first time in a while and reading some news instead of gossip (there's a lot going on out there people).
I hope you've all had as good a week as I have!
Linking up with Lauren at www.frommygreydeskblog.com
* Image sources from left to right, top to bottom: here, here, here, here, and here.